Who we are?
Cinetic Plus is a training and operational support center authorized by EASA as ATO, WITH ISO 9001: 2015 CERTIFICATE, leading training Pilots, Cabin Crews and Flight Dispatchers for both private operators and official agencies for years.
Cinetic has its base in the Cuatro Vientos airport (Madrid) and has more than 30 highly qualified instructors in active, in order to provide the best customer service.
Cinetic has three clearly differentiated work areas, these are:
Cinetic Civil Training:
In the area of services dedicated to civil organizations and customers, Cinetic can prove highly experienced and solvency based on more than 3000 students trained in different areas, among which are:
- Pilot Training
- Formation of Cabin Crew
- Formation of Flight Dispatcher
- Specific courses for operators (RVSM, MNPS, RNAV, RNP 10, TCAS, AVSEC ...)
- CRM courses for Pilots (Aircraft and Helicopters).
- Mock-Up Courses (with own simulator approved by EASA)
- HUET Training (for pilots and flight crew)
- Dron/RPAs Pilot training
Cinetic Military and Defense:
Cinetic has a department specifically dedicated to training flight and ground personnel in military and defense agencies, as well as the state security corps forces .
Among other , Cinetic provides services to military and police corps, following NATO / OTAN standards, when necessary.
Cinetic Operational Support & E-Learning:
Cinetic H24 has a department specifically dedicated to operational support:
- Flight operations with route planning, control and monitoring of each operation.
- E-learning: Cinetic has created with engineers, the first e-learning platform in Spain and one of the most comprehensive in the world, especially dedicated to the aviation industry, with capacity for thousands of students and meet the JAA / EU, FAA and ICAO standards.